View and download Reports which provide extensive insights on historical data such as by Customers or Provider routes, DTMF Cost, and Per Number metrics. The ability to Schedule reports adds automation for frequent data requirements.
Creating additional reports
The Developer Analytics section of ConnexCS allows providers to manage these reports and create new reports.
The Breakout report lists account customers with associated profits, and relevant data such as how much each customer costs, how much they have been charged, ASR and ACD, and so on. The information here is from processed CDR and considered "billing accurate", meaning this data can be used to bill customers.
- Use the fields at the top of the page to filter by Customers and Providers, as well as by date range. Each individual column can also filter the grid directly.
- Use the Columns and Filters to manage data presentation.
- Enable Pivot Mode (check box at the top of Columns) to setup Row Groups and Values for additional report customization.
Example: Drag Provider and Provider Destination to Row Groups to see which routes a provider is using for your calls.
Refreshing the Breakout Report
Remember to click the refresh button each time parameters change to ensure you see the most recent selections onscreen. When refreshing the list (typically done after modifying the filtering parameters), use the Report Refresh and not the Browser refresh button.
Use the DTMF report for customers that send DTMF (ex: voice broadcast systems). This allows you to establish cost effectiveness for a route, and the cost per DTMF digit.
Currently this provides the same functionality and options as the individual Breakout and DTMF reports. Eventually it will replace them when additional reports are added. This page has the same Pivot and Filtering functionality as the Breakout report.
This report displays metrics for a specific number. It is particularly useful if you get a complaint about people dialing a specific number. Select the number and define the time frame (max 6 months) to generate a list of all calls for that number, along with call details. Click
Numbers to search for multiple numbers.
Set a Schedule to email the Breakout Report at designated intervals. To schedule a breakout report, click the icon.
- Name the report schedule.
- Email: The report recipient.
- Group: Select one or more ways to group the data.
- Customers: Select one or more, or leave it blank for all Customers.
- Providers: Select one or more, or leave it blank for all Providers.
- Columns: Select the columns to include in the report.
Save to schedule the Report.